Sunday, June 9, 2013

I woke up this morning not knowing where o what I was.... I couldn't see myself, everything was still so blurry... My hips were painfully sore... My arms, well, they felt like nothing I felt before...  I was almost weightless, but warm... my soroundings were erielly strange... There were twings all over the place... I suddenly felt panic... Where am I?!- I screamed in my head... but no voice came out... What is going on?!!... I just heard a whistle... I needed to stand up, but my legs felt weak... I tried several times, until I finally did it... I walk to were I could seem a beam of light... my head was still spinning... I didn'tknow what was making me go forward, but I did manage to go outside... I was standind on a ledge, high above the floor... I was afraid, really afraid... but I finally let go, closed my eyes, and spread my wings...

June 9, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment